politique de confidentialité
Responsible for data processing
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect is, namely:
- Civil identification data, e.g. name, address, country;
- Tax identification data, e.g. Tax Identification Number;
- Personal and contact information, e.g. telephone contact, e-mail address;
- Data related to the purchase of services; history of services purchased.
- Computer data, e.g. IP, web browser.
- Multimedia, e.g. photos and videos when participating in one of our services purchased by you, giving us your express and explicit consent for this purpose.
How and when is your personal data collected?
Your personal data may be collected in the following circumstances:
- to prepare a proposal, award services, entering into and executing contracts, namely, when you purchase one of our services;
- Through the bomdiaboattrips.com website or through other website addresses, namely websites that sell our services;
- When making a contact request using the form on our site;
- When you subscribe to the sending of our newsletters, giving us your express and explicit consent for that purpose;
- When you participate in events organized by Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda, or when using the services of Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda., giving us your express and explicit consent for this purpose.
How is personal data treated?
- Your data is treated transparently and with strict respect for your privacy, as well as the fundamental rights, freedoms and guarantees of the data subjects;
- Treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, for specific and explicit purposes;
- Treated appropriately and limited to what is strictly necessary to pursue the treatment purposes in question.
What is the basis, purposes and duration of personal data processing?
The grounds that legitimize the treatment of personal data by us are as follows:
- Your data can be processed by expressing your will, free, express, informed and explicit, under the terms of which you accept, by means of an explicit positive statement or act, that personal data be processed for the purposes indicated;
- In pre-contractual steps and / or execution of a service provision contract: your personal data may be necessary to clarify doubts, to present you with a proposal, for the celebration, performance and management of the contracted services.
- Compliance with legal obligation: your data may be necessary to fulfil a legal requirement to which our company is subject.
- Legitimate interest: your data may also be used to develop the available services of Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda and to defend the legally protected rights and interests of Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. which includes, among other things, the improvement and monitoring of the quality of services provided, e.g. analysis and treatment of information related to the quality and performance to provide services, managing complaints or complying with a legal obligation falling on Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda.
- For commercial and marketing purposes, namely: marketing campaigns, events, promotions, information about new or current services.
- Legitimate interest – We process personal data based on legitimate interest, namely for monitoring and managing the business; within the scope of the customer’s contact request via the website, social networks, telephone or e-mail; to respond to complaints made, to respond to requests/complaints made through the complaint portal or direct contact with Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. and even when we need to contact the customer, as part of the acquisition of one of our services.
In case the client is a legal person, .to be able to fulfil its contractual and service obligations, Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda needs to collect some personal data (name, email and phone) from the representative or employee of that company, for the sole purpose of allowing the good performance of that service. In this case, the corporate client must ensure that the data collected from its representatives / employees is collected and transmitted to Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. in a lawful manner (under one of the lawfulness grounds provided for in the applicable legislation), and must confer to the holders of the personal data, their representatives or collaborators, the right to information about the treatment of such data.
Retention period of personal data
Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda keeps the personal data of the holders
only for the period strictly necessary to pursue the purpose for which they
In some instances, the law requires data retention for a specific period, namely in the case of data necessary for information to the Tax Authority, which will be kept for ten years, according to the legislation in force.
We will also retain your data for as long as you maintain a contractual
relationship with Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. However, we may keep
your data for periods longer than the duration of the established service
provision contracts, based on your consent, to ensure rights and duties related
to situations in which there is a legitimate interest of Bom Dia – Actividades
Marítimas, Lda., always respecting the period necessary to pursue the purpose
for which they were collected.
In the absence of a specific legal obligation, your data will be processed only for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes that motivated its collection, and as long as there are legitimate grounds that allow its preservation by Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda.
Once the maximum retention period has been reached, personal data will be irreversibly anonymized (anonymized data may be preserved), or they will be destroyed securely.
Transmission of personal data
Bom Dia – Actividades
Marítimas, Lda. Transmits personal data only
when necessary for the purposes described above, namely, for the provision of
services requested by you.
The suppliers and / or service providers of Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. are contractually subject to the same terms and conditions for the processing of personal data as this. In this sense, they are expressly prohibited from using, processing, transferring, disclosing or registering the personal data of the holder for any purpose other than that for which they were specifically contracted whether the express consent of the respective holder is applicable or not, depending on the data whose treatment is subject to the consent regime.
Depending on their area of activity, companies are required to comply with certain legal obligations that imply the processing of personal data without the consent of the respective owner. Accordingly, compliance with these legal obligations may indicate the need to process personal data, such as:
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and/or administrative provisions;
- Support in the management and commercialization of services provided by Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda.
- Compliance with legal obligations regarding reporting or responses to public authorities or agencies in charge of developing public functions;
- Compliance with duties related to statistical purposes; preventing and combating fraud and/or money laundering and financial crime.
Link to other websites
We alert you to the fact that Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. Is not
responsible for the privacy practices of third parties whose websites have a
link on our site, and therefore cannot guarantee or be liable, in any way, for
the accuracy or authenticity of the information that there appear. Consequently,
we advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of any other website
linked to the Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. website.
Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. does not guarantee the accuracy, perfection or authenticity of the information contained in any hyperlink or other website. Personal data inserted in other Internet sites linked to the Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. website will be the sole responsibility of the data owner or the owner of the website in question.
What are your Rights?
Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. guarantees the applicability and fulfilment of all rights of the holder of the personal data provided for in the GDPR and legislation.
- Right of access – You have the right to obtain confirmation that the personal data concerning you is or is not subject to treatment and, if that is the case, the right to access your data and information regarding that same treatment, for example, may require an exact copy of your data and request additional information about the treatment applied.
- Right of rectification – You have the right to obtain, without justified delay, from Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you, namely the right to correct or complete your data.
- Right to erase
data (“ forgotten right”) – You can exercise the right to erase personal data,
by Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda., and without undue delay, provided
that: (i) personal data are no longer needed for the purpose that motivated
their treatment; (ii) when you withdraw your consent, and there are no other
valid reasons for its conservation; (iii) when they are opposed to the
treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests, to assess case by
case that justify the treatment; (iv) personal data must be deleted under a
legal obligation to which Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. is obliged; (v)
personal data have been processed illegally, as well as in other legally
The right to erasure does not apply whenever the processing of personal data is necessary to provide for the exercise of freedom of expression and information; to comply with a legal obligation that requires treatment; for reasons of public interest, in the field of public health; for purposes of public interest archiving, scientific, historical or statistical purposes, whenever the exercise of the right to erasure is likely to seriously and irreversibly damage the attainment of the objectives of that same treatment or, even, for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in judicial proceedings.
- Right to data portability – Whenever the processing of personal data is based on the express consent of its owner or with a view to the execution of a contract or when it is performed by automated means, the personal data holder has the right to receive personal data concerning you and which you have provided to Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda., in a structured format, in everyday use and automatic reading, as well as the right to transmit such data to another controller (if technically possible), and if the treatment is based on consent or a contract and if the treatment is carried out by automated means.
- Right to withdraw consent – The holder of personal data may, at any time, change his consent, limit it to certain types of treatment or withdraw it, however, withdrawing consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the previous treatment based on the consent previously given. Therefore, in case of withdrawal of consent, personal data will no longer be able to be processed by Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda unless, under the terms of the law, there is another reason that can validly justify this treatment.
- Right of
opposition – You may also oppose, at any time, the processing of personal data
concerning you, when there are no compelling and legitimate reasons for the
treatment that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for
declaration, exercise or defense of a judicial proceeding.
It should also be added that you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data for direct marketing, including the definition of profiles that are related to that marketing / direct marketing. In this case, Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. Undertakes to cease processing data for this purpose.
- Right to limit the treatment – In certain situations, you have the right to obtain from Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. the limitation of the treatment of your data, namely if (i) you challenge the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. to verify its accuracy, (ii) in cases where personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing but are required by the holder for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in the context of a judicial proceeding and even when he is opposed to treatment, until it is verified that the reasons of a legitimate interest of Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. prevail over yours, as well as in other legally provided cases.
- Right not to be subject to any automated decision – You have the right not to be subject to any decision taken solely based on the automated processing of personal data, including the definition of profiles that have an effect on your legal sphere or that significantly affect you similarly.
Exercise of your rights
You will be able to exercise your rights free of charge unless it is a
manifestly unfounded or excessive request, in which case a reasonable fee may
be charged taking into account the costs generated with your request.
We will respond to your requests within a maximum period of 30 days, except in cases of more complex requests.
In effect, you can exercise your rights through the following addresses:
MARINA DE LAGOS, STORE 10
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone contact: (+351) 282764670 / (+351) 282087587
Still, and if you are not satisfied with our response after exercising any of these rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) regarding matters related to the processing of your data.
How do we protect your information?
The security of your data is fundamental to us, so we use the appropriate
technical and organizational means taking into account the nature of the data
processed, to protect personal data and prevent unauthorized access,
disclosure, loss or destruction of the same.
Our employees who, in the exercise of their functions, carry out personal data processing, are bound by professional secrecy and to observe the provisions of this Policy, as well as the applicable legislation of personal data protection.
Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. Uses ‘cookie’ technology to enable you to locate the routes you have followed to this website, to help Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. to record user activity on this website and to evaluate and improve the website to make it more useful for you. Through this technology, Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. does not record information about individual users. Remember that you can set your browser not to accept cookies or to warn you the existence of cookies.
Use of Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda.
Concerning the use of materials present on the Bom Dia – Actividades
Marítimas, Lda. website, information, text, figures or graphics contained
therein, they may only be used for your personal use, and never for commercial
purposes, nor should you reproduce, modify, transmit, authorize or publish such
information, texts, figures or graphics, in whole or in part, for any purpose
without the prior written authorization of Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda.
Regarding the use and risk of its use, Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. specifically rejects any liability for direct, indirect, accidental, consequential or special damages arising from or in any way associated with your access or use of this website, which affects your computer equipment. Or your confidence in the information obtained through Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda.
The information on the website should be seen in its informational aspect despite the efforts of Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda. in keeping the contents updated and reliable, they may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors or be out of date, and can be changed at any time without Bom Dia – Actividades Marítimas, Lda having prior notification obligation.